Perfectly positioned minutes walk to Thornleigh railway station, cafes and shops and constructed only 7 years ago, this truly “one of a kind” architecturally designed masterpiece incorporates state of the art technology and design, whilst showcasing the seamless transition between two totally separate self contained living spaces.
The grand entrance foyer with triple height ceiling and elegant Spotted Gum timber staircase connects the spacious luxury two bedroom in law accommodation to the front of the property to the multi level stunning family home to the rear. Designed to maximize light, space and thermal efficiency, the list of features in this amazing home is endless and must be seen to be appreciated. Please be sure to click on the 3D Virtual walk through tour and watch the video link to this impressive home.
– Impressive combined lounge/dining with polished timber floors leads through bi-fold doors to outdoor entertaining
– Stunning gourmet kitchen with stainless steel European appliances, dual wall ovens, stone bench tops and gas cooking
– Master bedroom with ensuite, parents retreat, laundry shoot and vaulted ceiling incorporating solar powered window blinds
– Further 3 double bedrooms with built in robes
– Second floor family room with sound proof sliding glass door
– Guest room/utility room with fold down queen size Murphy bed, laundry and bathroom
– Covered outdoor alfresco entertaining with inbuilt music, high efficiency radiant roof mounted heaters, ceiling fans, and PVC roll blinds for when air conditioning is operating
– Alfresco area also features complete built in BBQ, hotplate, dual bar fridges and range hoods
– Triple car drive through garage with rear area workshop with A/C
– Private, landscaped rear yard including large swim spa with electric hard cover
– 8 zoned individually controlled ducted reverse cycle A/C
– Instantaneous gas hot water and gas heating
In Law Accommodation:
– Single level 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom
– Full size kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
– Large combined lounge dining room with vaulted ceiling leads to private patio, gardens and covered parking
– Polished timber floors, ducted A/C, gas hot water and built in laundry
– Off street parking for an additional 4 cars
– External CCTV security
– 3 phase power and 6Kw solar panels
– Power energy consumption monitoring (with real-time app)
– Fully insulated with double brick spine through home for temperature regulation
– All internal lighting is high efficiency LED’s
– All windows are fitted with ‘E’ glass for UV and thermal efficiency
– Front and rear gardens have separate automatic watering systems with rain sensors
– Main water supply designed to ensure no pressure loss when all showers are operating (25mm Main)
– Land size approx. 740sqm
Set in a highly sought after location, walking distance to Thornleigh railway station, shops, parks and local primary and high schools. A short drive will take you to Westfield Hornsby, Castle Towers and Macquarie Shopping Centre with easy access to M1 and M2/M7 motorways and a selection of desirable private schools.
View by appointment or open home as advertised.
Contact the Agent – Matt Walsh 0416 115 993