If you are looking for large accommodation or a home that will easily accommodate the in-laws – here it is!
Tightly held for over 30 years and lovingly maintained to the highest of standards this home will be sure to impress the astute buyer.
Offering 5 bedrooms (3 king size, 1 queen size and 1 double), study and multiple living areas of a grand scale with impressive high ceilings.
Located in a highly desirable quiet pocket of West Pennant Hills, extensive floor plan, presentation and the lovely block of land, this home is a MUST to inspect.
– 5 large bedrooms, all with huge built-in robes, ceiling fans in 3 rooms
– Additional separate dressing room with built in robe
– Study or 6th bedroom
– 2 tastefully renovated bathrooms including underfloor heating to main
– Generous sized kitchen overlooking both family room and formal dining
room with near new stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
– Multiple living areas including formal lounge, formal dining, family room plus enormous multipurpose rumpus room
– Plantation shutters and polished timber floors downstairs
– Impressive high ceilings
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
– Gas heating
– Plentiful storage throughout plus purpose-built wine cellar in garage
– Oversized single lock-up garage with remote control garage door, direct
access from garage to living area, plus additional carport
– Rear deck overlooking private yard
– Garden shed
– Quiet cul-de-sac position
– Beautifully landscaped gardens front and rear
– Block size 853sqm (approx.)
Short easy walking distance to West Pennant Hills shops, primary school and Pennant Hills High School and just a skip to local and express city bus services, day care centres and parks. A short drive will take you to Westfield Hornsby, Castle Towers and Macquarie Shopping Centre with easy access to M1 and M2/M7 motorways and a selection of desirable private schools.
Open homes as advertised or by appointment.
Contact the Agent – Amanda Woods 0418 248 989